New Insight into IELTS offers comprehensive preparation and practice for IELTS. By exploring the test paper by paper, and looking in detail at each task type, the course gradually builds up the skills, language and test techniques students need to approach IELTS with confidence. The course contains a detailed introduction to the test and a full answer key and is equally suitable for use in the classroom or for self-study. The material is intended for use with students whose current level is around Band 6 and is suitable for both Academic and General Training candidates. An accompanying practice test with audio is available for download from this website.
- Organised by paper so students know exactly which part of the test is being practised and can choose the part of the test they want to focus on.
- The regular test type exercises are clearly signalled, and give systematic test preparation and practice.
- Contains supplementary activities, which provide additional practice and can be set for homework.
- Features one complete IELTS practice test in the Workbook and another from the website, so students know exactly what to expect in the test and increase their chances of success on the day.
- Contains a detailed introduction to the test and a full answer key so the material is equally suitable for use in the classroom or at home.