How to teach for Exams is a guide to the key characteristics of major international English language exams. It provides a range of approaches to help students prepare for exams.The book includes:
– a discussion of the skills and strategies needed to teach English for exams
– advice on planning exam courses and selecting materials.
– an analysis of how language skills, grammar and vocabulary are tested across a range of exams.
– teaching ideas to help prepare students for exams
– a Task File of photocopiable training tasks